We specialise in helping individuals and small to medium business owners:
- Have clarity of their current and future financial positions
- Fully understand the financial arrangements they have in place and also any that may need to be established
- Identify their aspirations, to include what they define as a good lifestyle and the level of financial resource they will require to fulfil this
- Establish a plan to enable them to achieve their objectives, to include leading a well-balanced lifestyle, protecting against financial risks, implementing a robust retirement/investment strategy, minimising all forms of taxation and safeguarding assets for current and future generations
- Provide financial security and have the peace of mind that they have given themselves the best opportunity of having enough money to live at any given time of their lives through having benefited from truly independent financial advice
- Have the confidence that they have a robust and structured financial plan in place that is regularly reviewed to ensure success.
To get the best results for our clients they need to have complete confidence in us; for that to happen we need to be, among other things, approachable and friendly.
We love working with our clients.
The feedback we get from them tells us they feel the same.
Over the years, we have developed a particular understanding of the specific needs of six ‘types’ of client; business owners & directors, higher earners, people with wealth, young families, trustees and companies.
That means we have the specialist and in-depth knowledge of their financial challenges and how to address them.
A team approach
Our entire team is dedicated to helping you meet your financial objectives. That starts by identifying what you want to achieve, putting together a plan and then implementing it.
Financial planners cannot possibly do all on their own. That’s why our planners are supported by a highly knowledgeable and experienced team.
We are local
We work from our office Fareham.
From this location, we can provide financial planning and advice services to people across the South of England.
The Beaufort Group
We are proud to be a founding partner of the Beaufort Group. Established in 2012, the Beaufort Group of companies was created to address an increasing need for the provision of retail financial services advice and solutions.
The Beaufort Group comprises Beaufort Financial Planning, Beaufort Investment Management and Beaufort Consulting.