We are a Corporate Chartered Financial Planning Firm. This is our profession’s gold standard, demonstrating our commitment to developing as planners, so we can deliver better solutions for our clients. All our advisers and planners have achieved the stringent qualification and administrative standards set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and hold the mandatory Statement of Professional Standing issued to authorised financial advisers only.
What is Financial Life Planning?
A seismic shift has occurred in the world of financial planning. Traditional financial planning has tended to treat ‘money’ not people as the client. Armed with calculators, spreadsheets and sophisticated software, financial planners have historically offered products and services, focused on accumulating, spending and then passing on wealth.
Many people, however, have concluded that life means more to them than bank balances and spreadsheet projections. They want a new way of looking at money and their future, one that provides a purpose-driven financial solution for a truly fulfilling lifestyle, whatever age. This new approach is called “Financial Life Planning”.
We are one of the few practices in Cheshire and North Wales who have completed intensive training with the Internationally renowned Kinder Institute, in the art of “Life Planning”, to bring about this service.
It’s a service that employs a wealth of common sense and truly empowers people.
The team at Beaufort offers a comprehensive service to clients looking for a personal, bespoke, approach to their financial affairs. This includes specialist skills in:
- Investments: including ISA portfolios to complex trust funds
- Retirement: building your pension fund to making the most of your capital before, at and after retirement
- Protection: ensuring you and your family are financially secure in a crisis to protecting your estate from the taxman
- Tax strategies for family businesses
- Business Strategy, from ambitious new ventures to succession planning
- Tax mitigation for private clients and businesses
- Alternative pension investments
- Schemes which offer significant income tax relief