We provide a number of services to the clients of professional advisers such as solicitors and accountants. By choosing Beaufort Financial, these advisers can reply on us to deliver on four key promises.
The best relationships take time to build. We stay in regular contact to keep you informed. We communicate in a simple style, so are easy to engage with. Our advice is understood and valued and bespoke to you.
We take time to get to know you, allowing us to put together a financial plan, specifically for you. We find the right, not the easiest solution. That way we don’t waste your time and you can focus on what’s most important in your life.
We are determined to help you achieve the goals you have in life, and those of your family. This focus is embedded into our culture. At times, we need to be resilient and resourceful, to design a plan to deliver your objectives.
We are a Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Corporate Chartered Financial Planning Firm. This is our profession’s gold standard and demonstrates our commitment to developing as planners, so we can deliver better solutions.
Acting in your clients best interests
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The fair treatment of clients is at the centre of our corporate culture
- Our advice will be based upon on a clear understanding of client needs, priorities, concerns and circumstances
- We will give clients all the information, of which we are aware, which is needed to make an informed decision
- We will respect the confidential information of clients, former clients and potential clients
- We will not use information from work improperly and/or for our personal or business advantage
- We will turn down work where a conflict of interest exists, save where acting in these circumstances is expressly permitted by a regulator
- We aim to be reliable, dependable and respectful, at all times
- We will communicate with each client in a way that is accurate and straightforward and expressed in a way that can be understood
- We will be transparent about fees and other costs
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure all advice is accurate and suitable
- We will ensure adequate and correct records are kept
- We will act with skill, care and diligence
- We will only act within our ability and authorization, seeking help where necessary
We will treat people fairly regardless of: age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation