Beaufort Financial provides the standard of service that used to be available in the private banking world. A service that provides informed recommendations for each individual client’s circumstances and ambitions, not only on day one but on an ongoing basis, taking advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
The team at Beaufort offers a comprehensive service to clients looking for a personal, bespoke, approach to their financial affairs. This includes specialist skills in:
- Investments: including ISA portfolios to complex trust funds
- Retirement: building your pension fund to making the most of your capital before, at and after retirement
- Protection: ensuring you and your family are financially secure in a crisis to protecting your estate from the taxman
- Tax planning for non-UK residents or those moving away from the UK
- Tax strategies for family businesses
- Business Strategy, from ambitious new ventures to succession planning
- Mortgages, including people buying their first home, moving up the ladder or investing in property
- Tax mitigation for private clients and businesses
- Alternative pension investments
- Schemes which offer significant income tax relief
All our advisers and planners have achieved the stringent qualification and administrative standards set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and hold the mandatory Statement of Professional Standing issued to authorised financial advisers only.
What is Financial Planning?
‘It is about us listening and fully understanding your objectives. Talking to you in plain and simple terms. Then delivering solutions that are effective in helping you make the most of your money.’
Financial planning is different to financial advice
If you have ever taken financial advice, and most people have at some time in their lives, you will understand how confused it can leave you. The layers of overly complex language, has led many people to make decisions without really understanding what, why or how much it is costing them. Even worse, some people will walk away from taking some of the most important actions in their lives.
Most of our clients have simple aims:
- To build, protect and spend their wealth
- Protect their loved ones from financial hardship
- Make sure the taxman’s share is fair, but not more than it needs to be
These shouldn’t be confusing or difficult to achieve, but they so often are because of the way financial advice is delivered.
That’s why we are Financial Planners.